The number one reason that people cite for not exercising is lack of time. FIT10 is a full-body comprehensive exercise program that builds strength, lean muscle mass and cardiovascular fitness, in only 10 minutes a day.
FIT10 – A Safe and Effective Exercise Program
- FIT10 is extremely safe and can be used by people with bad backs and or people with joint pains or problems. Basic exercises can be done standing or sitting.
- FIT10 is for anyone wanting to look and feel better, reduce body fat, increase lean muscle mass (fastest way to burn calories), increase flexibility, strengthen their back (without lifting), and tighten and firm their butt and legs.
The Meaning and Benefits of the FIT10
- FIT10 stands for Frequency, Intensity & Time (10 minutes a day)
The FIT10 program provides a complete fitness program that includes the following:
- Cardiovascular conditioning
- Muscle balance
The FIT10 is lightweight, just 2.5 lbs, entirely portable with it’s own carrying case, and amazingly effective when used consistently as the basis for your fitness/wellness regimen. FIT10 can be used in any room in your home, or you can take it to the office or when you travel. Because the FIT10 program is based on the concept of instantly tiring the muscle and then taking the muscle through the full range of motion, a complete workout can be achieved in just 10 minutes.
Why Those Using FIT10 Stick With It!
- You do not have to spend 45 minutes or more 3 days per week in order to get the results you want.
- You do not have to keep adding repetitions to your exercises to get stronger.
- You do not have to join a gym or club in order to exercise.
- You do not have to be sore after working out.
- You can build and maintain both cardiovascular and strength conditioning.
- You can stay motivated to continue your exercise program because it literally only takes 10 minutes.
A Brief History of FIT10
- Basic formula of exercise has been in existence for over 50 years
- Was used initially as a device to lower people safely from burning buildings.
- Was modified to use in zero gravity and limited space for use in the space program. The prototype can be seen in the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in Washington, DC.
- Was further modified and enhanced to strengthen athletes.
- Was finally reengineered and developed by Dave Hubbard into a comprehensive 10 minute daily exercise program for use by the general public.
- Is now used as an effective fitness/wellness and injury prevention program for athletes, children, teenagers, men, women, and senior citizens.
More Detailed Explanation Of The FIT10 Exercise Program
To strengthen muscle and bone your overload the muscle and bone. The overload principle is applied by the use of weights, immovable bars, straps, pulleys, or springs. The muscle will respond to the intensity of overload with the overload created by increasing the load or resistance, the repetitions performed, the speed of muscular contraction, or by various combinations. Three types of muscle overload methods are commonly used: Isotonic training, Isometric training and Isokinetic training. Isotonic training, often referred to as weight training, involves the muscle exerting tension in order to overcome a fixed or variable resistance. There are two types of muscular contractions: Eccentric, the muscle lengthens as it contracts, and Concentric, the muscle shortens as it contracts.
Exercise can incorporate one or more of the following:
Isometric training has no movement during the muscle contraction – it involves applying full muscular force against an immovable object. This quickly fatigues the muscle.
Isotonic training is exerting muscular force by moving a muscle through it’s full range of motion.
Isokinetic training is working against a resistance that permits movement at a set or fixed speed and enables the muscle to obtain it’s maximum contraction throughout the full range of movement.
Aerobic training is physical activity which requires increased oxygen intake. Aerobic exercise is the same as cardiovascular (cardio) exercise as it: increases cardiac capacity, strengthening the heart and lungs.
The FIT10 Exercise Program incorporates all four of the above major components of fitness.
Additional FIT10 Ten Minute Exercise Program Benefits and Talking Points
- FIT10 is built on the proven exercise principle of FREQUENCY, INTENSITY & TIME. Which is as follows – if you increase the frequency and intensity of your exercise, you can dramatically decrease the time necessary to get great results.
- With FIT10, if you have a door you have a gym. All you need is a door and about 7 feet of space in front of the door to do all the exercises. This, and the fact that all the equipment only weighs 2.5 pounds and fits in a small bag, makes FIT10 the ideal fitness program for people who travel.
- FIT10 is built on the following axiom: “It’s far better to brush your teeth for 2 to 3 minutes a day, than for 45 minutes, 2 to 3 times a month!”
- FIT10 has proven that a far more realistic and successful approach to exercise – especially considering most people’s hectic and unpredictable schedules – is to exercise in the comfort of your own home, for only 10 minutes a day, verses 2-3 times a week for 30 minutes or more.
- Here are 2 unique benefits of FIT10: 1) As you gain strength you never add repetitions, you simply add resistance and intensity. 2) You quickly (30-60 seconds) and safely get to your target-heart-rate and because you do not rest between exercises, you accomplish your aerobic exercise at the same time you’re building anaerobic strength.
- Because FIT10 does not over stress the joints, it is safe and effective for your children through adults of any age.
- Research shows there are 5 obstacles that must be overcome in order to make exercise a habit for life. They are….1) TIME, 2) CONVENIENCE, 3) STAYING MOTIVATED, 4) SORENESS, and 5) BOREDOM. The FIT10 Ten Minute Exercise Program overcomes them all!!!
- The FIT10 method of building strength was developed from proven technology first utilized by NASA in the Apollo space missions. In the Apollo phase of space exploration, astronauts would live for several days in gravity free space. A serious problem was discovered after they returned. Because they had spent days in a weightless environment, they had lost muscle and bone strength. Some had lost up to 13% of their bone-mass (instant osteoporosis)! Think about it, they couldn’t lift weights or do pushups in space. After using the FIT10 method to exercise in the capsule, when the astronauts returned from space, not only had they not lost any muscle or bone strength, they actually gained!
- The fact the FIT10 method of building strength can be used in gravity free space means each exercise is “anti-gravity”. The significance of this is profound for anyone with back problems. When using FIT10, even when fully exerting, there is no compression on the spine. FIT10 remains one of the best possible solutions for building strength, for anyone with back problems.
- There are also many additional exercises that can done with FIT10. The unique FIT10 method of building strength was used for many years (before the expensive equipment sold today) by collegiate and professional athletes, in many different sports, to build strength. That’s because FIT10 allows you to build strength while duplicating the exact range of motion for any sport: golf, tennis, soccer, football, basketball, baseball, track, etc.
- FIT10 includes: Travel Bag, 2 Resistance Devices, Padded Waist Belt and Instructional DVD. FIT10 carries a Lifetime Guarantee on the equipment.
- Thousands of people have used the FIT10 method of exercise successfully. The best way to discover if FIT10 is right for you is to use it.
Why is the FIT10 Exercise Program Ideal for Senior Citizens?
Do you know that by age 72, 1/4 of American men and 2/3’s of American women cannot lift an object heavier than 10 pounds? Do you know that the single most important thing you can do to prevent osteoporosis, is to maintain your strength−especially upper body?
Loss of strength is also one of the leading causes of weight gain. Why? Because if you do not maintain your strength, you will lose over a half pound of muscle each year. The calories that would have been burned by muscle end up stored as fat.
The FIT10 Strength building program is ideal for aging adults because its unique patented formula allows you to build strength without stressing your back or joints, meaning that you can continue to work your muscles and maintain strength, well into your senior years.
Your muscles have the same capacity for strength when you’re 75 as they did when you were 25 – but not your joints!
Discover for yourself this quicker, safer, easier and more efficient way to workout!